Donate Today!

Please Help Meals on Wheels of Asheville and Buncombe County

Last year Meals on Wheels provided close to 120,000 meals to the homebound elderly of Buncombe County.  We currently serve over 500 homebound senior citizens a hot, nutritious meal five days a week and provide a variety of programs and services to help them age with dignity in their own homes.  

Senior Couple

Meals on Wheels is able to provide these services without regard to a senior's race, religion or ability to pay because of the generosity of our local community.

Meals on Wheels is a home-grown, grassroots organization that receives the bulk of its support from the Asheville and Buncombe County community.  

Funding Sources

Approximately 85% of our support comes from contributions by local individuals, businesses, civic groups, grant funding and special events.  The remaining 15% of its funding comes from state and county government sources.

We need your help!  Your donation can help feed our homebound elderly neighbors of Buncombe County!

  • $35 will provide a homebound person with meals for one week.
  • $150 will provide a homebound person with meals for one month.
  • $600 will provide a homebound person with meals for 4 months.
  • $1,800 will provide a homebound person with meals for one year.

Easy to Donate

Meals on Wheels needs your support now more than ever!  There are 3 easy ways to make a donation:

1)  

2) Give us a call at (828) 253-5286 and we'll accept your MC/Visa/AMEX donation right over the phone. 

3) Just print and complete the online donation form and mail or fax it to:

     Meals on Wheels of Asheville and Buncombe County         

     146 Victoria Road

     Asheville, NC  28801


Fax: (828) 253-1497



Sections
Personal tools